Fall 2017 Tuition & Fees for our Comal and San Jacinto Locations
Tuition rates are set yearly to accommodate varying levels of household income, and are reflected in the following charts. Rates for the Capitol Complex Child Care Center can be viewed at the following link: UT Capitol Complex Child Care Tuition.
|Monthly Tuition Rates Effective September 1, 2017|
Use the household income categories and corresponding tuition levels below to figure out what rate applies to your family.
*To qualify for Student Level, Level A or Level B tuition you must:
- Have an annual household income as listed above
- All adults in the household are working or attending school fulltime
If you have a parent staying at home you would only be eligible for Level C tuition regardless of income.
We have limited availability of Level A spaces. Please check with the director for availability.
If your child is currently enrolled in our program and you are interested in applying for one of these spaces, please complete the reduced fee application in your enrollment packet. Extra copies are available at the front desk of each center.
UT Capitol Complex Child Care Tuition
- UT CDC does not offer a tuition discount for siblings enrolled at the UT Child Development Center.
- The Child Development Center maintains a limited number of level A spaces. If more families qualify, a waiting list will be established for the lower tuition spaces and these families will pay level B tuition rates until one of the lower tuition spaces becomes available to them.
- The director and assistant director will review income documentation upon enrollment, and once every following year.
- Appeals for reduced tuition due to special circumstances go through the Office of the Vice President for Financial & Administrative Services.
- Families may have their tuition category reviewed during the year upon request.
- Tuition levels are established at time of enrollment.
A $30 application fee per family due at time of application
A $150 deposit is due upon accepting an opening. $100 will be applied towards September tuition and $50 will remain with the school as a materials/supply fee. Each spring a $150 deposit will be required to re-enroll for the following year. This deposit is not refundable.
Late Payment Fee
Tuition is due in advance of services on the first day of the month. A $3/day late fee is charged after the fifth day of the month. A fee is charged for returned checks, in addition to appropriate late fees.
Late Pick-Up Fee
$10 for each 10-minute interval after 6:00 p.m. per family. (For instance, a parent arriving at 6:06 will pay $10; a parent arriving at 6:14 will pay $20). This fee doubles after the third late pickup.
Notice of Withdrawal
We require advanced notice of 30 days when someone plans to withdraw from the center. Families are responsible for tuition during these 30 days. When this 30-day notice is given, pro-rated tuition is calculated in the following way: tuition ÷ days center is open during given month = daily tuition rate.